Everything begins in the years ’60, when Lino Marinoni open a laboratory for polishing furniture, the first step towards the establishment of the family company, that since then it continues to expand.
After some years, together the brothers Angelo e Piero, the first furniture shop is opened with a space of about 100 mq, in the center of Casteggio.
During the years ’70 and ’80, Arredamenti Marinoni sas will extend its showroom until to reach 1.000 mq. starting to become a reference for the zone.
The entrepreneurial spirit of Marinoni family, continued to be expressed, and since the years ’80 gradually, the sons Luigi, Roberto e Paola enter in the company, resulting orientation towards innovative and design products,
In 2003 the first shop is completely renovated, heading towards the offer of furniture of quality and innovative.
At present, the Arredamenti Marinoni, is a reference in the province of Pavia for the modern and quality design, and the company is careful to the evolution of the proposals and to the modify of the customer requests.
The concept that the company wants to offer, is that of “specialization” in the furniture sector, in order to give to the client at 360° service.
The passion for the furniture is something that we have in our DNA.
Via Emilia, 69
In the center of Casteggio city, with its 1000 mq. of surface.
This showroom is the first office of Arredamenti Marinoni, and it can offer the best of the furniture companies of the market, from the pieces of historic design to new trends, from the classic furniture to glamour
proposals, a show-room in continue evolution, always careful to the news.
Via Torino, 139
This shop is in the heart of ‘Oltrepo’ Pavese’ at the entrance of Casteggio city.
The Metropolitan showroo has 2000 mq of surface offers different and several type of furniture for all the room house: kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, children rooms, offices, and various complements.